Moore Medical Group is a pioneer in providing comprehensive medical services to psychiatric and behavioral health facilities.
There is no equal to what we can bring to your facility. We realize that sending your clients off campus for medical care costs time, and money….THIS IS WHY WE BRING OUR ENTIRE ORGANIZATION TO YOU.
We are there when and where you need us, and your patients will experience a new level of medical care. As medical providers we administer on-site care for your clients 7 days a week, including holidays. Whether there is a request for a History and Physical exam or a medical consultation, we respond within 24 hours.
Our medical providers are highly trained to deliver medical care that accounts for the patient’s psychiatric history, psychiatric and medical medications, and medical history.
We serve both adults and children, focusing on preventive education, medication management and assessment of overall health.
Moore Medical Group – 7 Core Capabilities
MMG Designs & Delivers Tailored Medical Solutions
We tailor the right mix of our proven model that outlines and details
a “real-world” solution we will implement for you.
• Proven Cost Savings Model
– Giving you exactly what you need when you need it while improving your bottom line.
• Highly Trained Medical Providers Available 24/7/365
– MMG delivers “Everything Medical” every day of the year (even on holidays).
• Superior Education for your Hospital Staff (MMG University)
– Conducted by our Nurse Educators and our Exclusive online gateway.
• Medical Compliance Consulting Program
– MMG will collaborate with you in your Continuous readiness program to insure that your facility is “Survey Ready” at all times.
• Medical Treatment Room Evaluation and Design
– We will design a “purpose-built” state-of-the-art exam room for your facility.
• Facility Urgent Care Design and Delivery
– Grow new revenue streams & provide a vital service, while keeping clients in house.
• Moore Medical Group –“Transitions” Follow-up Care
– Our ongoing commitment keeps your patients compliant and connected, insuring continued “quality of life.”